|Java includes predefined class packages (aka Java class libraries)
as part of the Java installation.
- A class library is a collection of classes (e.g.
- Packages: Java Standard Classes are organized into packages
Some specific package/libraries are listed below.
- Packages applets java.applet,
- Language extensions java.lang,
- utilities java.util,
- formatters java.text,
- Input Output: io java.io,
- GUI java.awt and javax.swing,
- network services java.net,
- precision math java.math,
- database management java.sql,
- security java.security.