- Container Classes
- vector (dynamic array: a sequence of items as an array that
can be grow as needed during execution. HAS RANDOM ACCESS ITERATORS
- deque : a sequence that has a front and back, and the items
can be added or removed from that front and back. The data
Insertion or removal from the middle is not very efficient.
- list: LIST IS SIMILAR TO vector but only supports
- Associative containers
- map : one to one mapping, duplicates are not allowed,
rapid key based lookup.
- Container adapter
- stack LIFO
- queue FIFO
- Priority Que
- rope string storage and manipulation
- bitset: storing and manipulating bits.