Objectives : This example will appears many time, as an
application includes many functions or attributes.
If you used early during understanding about your coding
environment, your take home message is "your out should be uniform,
and should not be different; and pick the one you fill most
comfortable to manage".
- Some Key Word:
- Iteration and Loop : compared for-loop and
iteration with "ostream"
- Vector : Vector of STL containers, is kind of dynamic
- Compilers and IDE compared :
- File name : Quincy : myArray_vector1.cpp
Eclipse : Test1.exe
- Special Interstest:
- ostream_iterator< int > output
copy( Vint1.begin(), Vint1.end(), output );
- Statistical Mean, Average, and deviation
|Consider the following code, where you can replace a
for loop with one line of code, which uses
"ostream_iterator<int> output(cout, " ")"
acts like a non-graphic module controller.
- Code: myArray_vector1.txt
- Please also see :