- Building the C++ source code : It is process
of translating the textual statements into an application
through a machine language.
- An application is the end result generated by a
compiler, managed by an Integrated Development Environment
- Which IDE ?: There are many compilers, and IDE
available, your choice and comfort is essential in this regard.
- In some of the IDE software like Eclipse or Net Bean,
the compilers can be added as a modular phase or plug-in.
- I used some compiler as listed below
- If you are just testing code and not saving your work, you
use any software your choice and then create a workspace and go
on Build or Rebuild your application. My main choice was Quincy
2005 for testing single source file.